Sunday, September 22, 2013

Catherine Malandrino for Kohl's DesigNation-the Full Collection-hits this Friday the 27th

By Laura Medina

Olivia Palermo in Catherine Malandrino Cutout Shift Dress.  Maria Menounos in a Catherine Malandrino Godet Dress.  Kristin Chenoweth and Louise Roe are both wearing Catherine Malandrino Printed Blouse.

These lucky celebrities, not only do they get primped, plucked, plumped, fitted, and gifted at this week's Emmy Gifting, Styling, and Beauty suites and lounges, they are the first to try out Catherine Malandrino's new DesigNation Collection for Kohl's.

http://kohlsfallcollections.com/designation/video.php

This "Parisian for the Masses" Collection will hit Kohl's stores this Friday the 27th.  Expect this to be the sleeper hit to Target's massive Philip Lim Limited Designer Edition blockbuster.  Yes, this will be in every Kohl's store but not the entire collection.  They'll carry some of the items.  The online store will carry the full collection, http://kohlsfallcollections.com/designation/

"My Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation collection launches exclusively in Kohl's stores nationwide and on Kohls.com this fall," said Catherine Malandrino.

"My decision to partner with Kohl's was based on my goal of making my designs more accessible.  This collaboration allows me to reach a broader audience of women with affordably priced fashion."

"The city of Paris is my muse for the DesigNation collection."  I wanted to share that inspiration with women across the county so they can be transported to Paris through clothing that helps transport their look into a beautiful Parisian style.  I chose iconic elements and prints that evoke the sights and sounds of Paris to my DesigNation collection to bring the romance of the City of Light to everyday life.  My DesigNation collection for Kohl's is a timeless, chic and easy to wear line that brings Parisian style to American women," said Catherine Malandrino.  This collaboration has given me the opportunity to create a very wearable and affordable collection with the perfect blend of romance and chic Parisian style." 

"I'm very excited to partner with Kohl's and bring my designs to every woman who wants to add a chic and feminine look to their wardrobe at an incredible value," said Catherine Malandrino.






As we all know, Fall means Fashion.

No comments: