By Laura Medina
After cooling your calm with Kimberly Snyder's Yoga DVD series in a safe air conditioned space, you're more than welcomed to cool down and hydrate with her Glow Bio Smoothie.
If you're a Hollywood Hottie living in Mid-Melrose Avenue District, you can drop by her Glow Bio Store at 7473 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Or, you can whip your own jug at your convenience and as many times as you want to, anytime you want, following her Glow Bio Smoothie recipe. It's basically a salad you drink to refresh, during the dog days of Summer.
The Glowing Green Smoothie® Recipe
· 1-2 cups very cold, filtered water
· ¾ pound organic romaine lettuce, rough chopped, about 1 head
· ½ head large bunch or small bunch organic spinach
· 3-4 organic celery stalks, halved
· 1 organic apple, cored, seeded, quartered
· 1 organic pear, cored, seeded, quartered
· 1 organic banana, peeled
· ½ fresh organic lemon, peeled, seeded
· bunch organic cilantro with stems (optional)
· bunch organic parsley with stems (optional)
1. Place water, romaine, spinach, celery, and optional ingredients, if using, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Starting the blender on a low speed, blend until smooth.
3. Gradually moving to higher speeds Add apple, pear, banana and lemon to the blender and blend until smooth.