By Laura Medina
That same underground marijuana that Bill Clinton used to inhale, is grown up and became legit, with regulated quality standards.
Cedric the Entertainer
Along with it, comes a new league of connoisseurs. The same approach wine connoisseurs savor wine, fermented fruit juice, is the same connoisseurship taking over the cannabis industry. This isn't your grandpa's mawky marijuana.
Triple Seven lavishes equal amount of care, nourishment, and adherence to quality control of the highest and strictest order.
SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF TRIPLE SEVEN
1. ORIGIN: BORN AND BRED IN CALIFORNIA AND GROWN IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
2. FACILITY: ONE OF THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED INDOOR CANNABIS CULTIVATION FACILITIES IN CALIFORNIA
3. ENVIRONMENT: OUR STATE OF THE ART FERTIGATION SYSTEM AND ABILITY TO PRECISELY CONTROL THE CLIMATE RESULTS IN THE FINEST CANNABIS
4. GENETICS: WE GROW THE HIGHEST QUALITY GENETICS FROM THE BEST SOURCES IN CALIFORNIA
5. METHODS: ADVANCED PROTOCOLS CREATED AND ENFORCED BY OUR IN-HOUSE HORTICULTURALISTS DELIVER THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALITY CONTROL
6. SELECTION PROCESS: STRAIN SELECTION IS CURATED BY A TEAM THAT HAS OVER 50 YEARS OF COMBINED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
7. SUPPORT: EXPERIENCED MARKETING AND FIRSTHAND CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO ASSIST OUR VALUED RETAILERS
This ain't your dorm room nor a basement.
If you're stuck with inconsiderate and clueless children who don't give a damn about Mother's Day, and you're in those eight states and D.C., you can use a little helper to get the edge off.
Remember, cannabis is the "new wine." Treat it as such, you can't work nor drive "buzzed."
You can even pair it with wine and cheese...all for you.