By Laura Medina
In honor of the milestone 50th anniversary of Caesars Palace, The Forum Shops is joining in the celebration with a chance to win a $5,000 shopping spree, special offers and promotions, a weekend of surprise giveaways and more.
Caesars Palace, in partnership with Simon Property Group, opened The Forum Shops in 1992 bringing the first luxury retail destination to the famed Las Vegas Strip. Additionally, The Forum Shops was the first to bring many of the world’s most celebrated designers and luxury brands to Las Vegas. Today, home to painted skies, talking statues and more than 160 distinctive shops and restaurants, the premier center remains among the top-performing retail destinations nationwide.
The Forum Shops Summer of Caesars celebration will be highlighted with a weekend of festivities and giveaways including:
- Win a $5,000 Shopping Spree – From now through August 7, shoppers who spend $500 at any Forum Shops store or restaurant have the opportunity to present their receipts to Forum Shops Guest Services Center to receive entry form to register to win a $5000 shopping spree.
- Walking Tour and Photo Exhibit – The Forum Shops is participating in the Caesars Palace self-guided, historical walking tour and photo exhibit. Throughout the resort and within The Forum Shops, discover then-and-now images and displays and key photo-worthy landmarks including the iconic Fountain of The Gods. The walking tour is free and open to the public.
- Guest Rewards – On Aug 6, visitors to The Forum Shops may receive one of more than 1,700 special gifts and surprises from a number of Forum Shops retailers including; Tourneau, Sandro, Diane von Furstenberg, Ermenegildo Zegna, L.K. Bennett, Davante, Davante Sun, Elie Tahari, SKYE Art Gallery, Anne Fontaine, Pandora, Brighton Collectibles, Vilbrequin, Tommy Bahama, Sushi Roku, Hearts On Fire, Trevi Italian Restaurant, Donald J Pliner, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Michael Kors, Chanel Beauty, Fragrance & Sunglasses, Planet Hollywood Restaurant, Tickets & Tours on Location, La Perla, Carmine’s NYC Family Style Italian Restaurant, Casa Fuente Cigar Bar, Starbucks, Border Grill, The Art of Shaving, The Walking Company and more.
- Brag Box, Centurions and More – Throughout the anniversary weekend, there will be celebration in the air inside The Forum Shops. Show off your 50th anniversary purchases by taking a commemorative photo in the Brag Box, be on the lookout for costumed Centurions and Handmaidens as they roam the Roman-themed retail center.
A number of restaurants at The Forum Shops will further celebrate with specialty curated anniversary cocktails and cuisine from Aug. 5 – 7.
- Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Roman Empire Specialty Cocktail with El Jimador Tequila Cointreau, Watermelon, Cucumber, Lime, Agave Nectar.
- Spago by Wolfgang Puck - "Harry's Pick Me Up" Specialty Cocktail with a Spago twist made with Hennessy VSOP, house made grenadine, lemon juice and Henriot Champagne.
- Sushi Roku – Enjoy 50% off any bottle of Sake or Wine. Valid at Sushi Roku Las Vegas location only.
- Il Mulino New York - "Cleopatra's Tears" Specialty Cocktail with Prosecco, brandy, St Germain and cocktail caviar.
- Border Grill Forum Shops - Hail to Caesar! Jefe Margarita featuring Border Grill barrel select Patron Reposado, Patron Citronge, lime juice and organic agave nectar for $50.
- Carmine’s NYC Family Style Restaurant – Hail Caesar! In honor of the anniversary, Carmine’s is offering 50% off the Caesar Salad with a purchase of any Porterhouse Steak.
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant – During the Summer of Caesars, enjoy a 12 ounce Watermelon Margarita for just $3.99.
- TREVI Italian Restaurant - Enjoy the Classic Calda, Roman Spiced Wine, water wine mixed with spices
From bringing premier luxury shopping to the destination to introducing the first celebrity-chef driven restaurant when Wolfgang Puck opened Spago, the legendary resort set the standard when it first opened on Aug. 5, 1966 and today remains an incredible force at the center of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Forum Shops is proud to salute Caesars Palace on its 50th golden anniversary.
In partnership with InVEGAS Magazine, The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will be the exclusive location to ring in El Grito for the Mexican Independence Day weekend celebration. On Thursday, September 15 at 7:30 p.m., The Forum Shops will host the official opening ceremony to kick off the festivities with a celebratory ringing of the bell by a member of the Mexican Consul along with a Mariachi band and traditional folkloric dancers. The public is invited to join in on the free event to kick of the weeklong celebration. In addition, strolling mariachis and live modeling will take place throughout the center all weekend long.
A number of distinctive retailers and restaurants within The Forum Shops will offer special offerings to guests who check-in at the InVEGAS hospitality and welcome desks and pick up an INVEGAS wristband.Mexican Independence Day weekend exclusive offers with InVEGAS wristbands include special offerings from A|X Armani Exchange, Anne Fontaine, Antiquities, bebe, Border Grill, Hugo Boss, Brighton Collectibles, Brooks Brothers, Carmine's NYC's Family Style Italian Restaurant, CH Carolina Herrera, Chloe', CREED, Custo Barcelona, Davante, Dior Beauty, Donald J Pliner, Elie Tahari, Exclusive Collections Gallery, Fat Tuesday, Field of Dreams, GAP, Giueseppe Zanotti Designs, GUESS, H&M, Hublot, Inglot Cosmetics, Jaegar-LeCoultre, kate spade new york, Kids Kastle, Kiehl's Since 1851, L.K. Bennett, La Salsa Cantina, Mephisto, Michael Kors, Montblanc, Mulberry, NARS Cosmetics, Palm Restaurant Las Vegas, Pandora, Paul & Shark, Peter Lik Gallery, Planet Hollywood Restaurant, Roman Times, Sandro, Skechers, Sushi Roku Las Vegas, Swarovski, Ted Baker London, Thomas Pink, Tickets & Tours on Location, Tourneau, Trevi Italian Restaurant, True Religion, Vilebrequin, The Walking Company, Welcome to Las Vegas and Zadig & Voltaire.
As the dog days of summer are upon us, it’s time to turn a styling eye toward Fall fashion. The 90’s have made it back into our closets and are here to stay, with Fall collections selling nothing short of nostalgic trends and wardrobe staples. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace being the perfect place to pick up the best from this year’s Fall collections.
Outerwear is the highlight of the season, from puffer coats to caplets to leather trenches, all brought back with modern twists. Can’t miss highlights from AllSaints and John Varvatos, and especially Paul & Shark’s blue quilted jacket for men and Vilebrequin’s Ski Resort Collection featuring Africa’s Atlas Mountains in a sunny, snowy tribute to skiers everywhere. Step inside, take off the coat and reveal the range of textures that are showing up this season. Like distressed and layered denim from 7 for all mankind’s skinny jean with clean patches. Ted Baker London brings ‘Mission Impeccable’ with items like the Leysas Skirt that gives dimension and a shimmer look. Tory Burch presents an eclectic mixes of materials in each piece, like suede and glossy eel skin in bold stripes. And VINCE keeps in line with the loungewear goes ready-to-wear with the Flare Skirt. Footwear gets the special treatment this season with fur, metal and velvet embellishments. Must-sees include the Hotero Strass from Christian Louboutin, Kai from Jimmy Choo and Peetch from Ted Baker London. Lastly, no look is complete without the proper accessories. Balenciaga’s Concrete Gray Mini ‘City Bag compliments any gray plaid pairing. Spending a day around town? Henri Bendel’s W57th Studded Backpack is just the thing. In love with leopard? Seek out the Winsley from Mulberry. Watch exclusives from Hublot’s Big Bang Unico or Jaegar-LeCoultre Reverso collab with Christian Louboutin. Shine with the extra touch of metal with Pandora’s Radiant Hearts gold eternity ring. Top it all off with a spritz of CREED’s Aventus for her. View the Full Gallery of Fall Fashion at The Forum Shops
New York based fashion house DKNY recently opened a completely redesigned store at The Forum Shops at Caesars. The new design speaks of ‘a work in progress’, which reflects the evolution and the transformation of the DKNY brand. The space embraces dueling themes of tension: hard and soft, construction and deconstruction. Polished and imperfect. Past and present.
The store opened with the first fall collection designed by the new creative team Maxwell Osborne and Dao–Yi Chow. Mirrored in the store’s design, the collection embodies a sophistication that feels easy and modern. The palette is dark, rich and seductive. A celebration of duality and contrast juxtaposes with raw, unfinished and frayed.
Traditional fabrics—lace and pinstripe—are innovated and re–imagined. Distorted and applied in modern and unexpected ways. Reoccurring themes of deconstruction and reconstruction, layers, and pinstripes create a contemporary uniform for moving forward.
The material language in the store’s design borrows from the concept of a city that is always under construction: raw materials, plywood and sheetrock are re–contextualized and elevated in the retail environment. Layers and composites reflect city materials and textures, contrasted with a soft glowing corrugated fiberglass wall.
Bringing an artistic element to the store’s environment and following the newly designed New York SoHo store, The Forum Shops store showcases unexpected material iterations of the New York City subway bench, and a twist on industrial I–beam expressed in mirror and polished chrome. These elements serve as a reminder of DKNY’s ties to the city where it was founded, and its synergistic relationship to its surrounding element. DKNY is located between the Fountain of the Gods and the Atlantis Show and Aquarium.
Leica recently opened its first-ever Las Vegas Store, located in The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. The Leica Store Las Vegas allows consumers to explore Leica cameras first-hand in a dedicated space that offers exceptional service and access to an expert staff who are available to provide in-depth advice, tips and recommendations no matter the photographer’s skill level.
The new store offers Las Vegas visitors and locals the opportunity to experience the entire Leica camera line and select sport optic products through product demonstrations and advice from a highly-trained staff. A rotating selection of prints are on display to showcase the inspiring imagery captured with Leica cameras. Located right off the Las Vegas Strip’s ground-level entrance to The Forum Shops.