Monday, July 10, 2023

HAPPY AMAZON PRIME DAYS! Shop & Celebrate July 11-12 with 30% Off 18.21 Man Made

 By Laura Medina


Amazon Prime deals are officially here!  For the limited time of July 11-12, snag 30% off the entire 18.21 Man Made lineup – inclusive of the top-selling men’s 3-in-1 washes, signature colognes, body spritzers and hair styling products. 18.21 Man Made’s swanky Speakeasy aesthetic, professional-grade quality and legendary scent profiles make it the perfect addition to any man’s grooming regimen. This is the largest discount of the year, so shop it while you can! 

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/B18EFF4E-2084-4E62-B483-D9BCFA0DF044?maas=maas_adg_9F900727031615F69A35AFD20ABB8EF0_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&tag=maas

18.21 MAN MADE BESTSELLERS

  • Man Made Wash in 4 scents: Sweet Tobacco, Absolute Mahogany, Noble Oud and Spiced Vanilla 

Over 7,800+ reviews & 4.6 out of 5 star rating - (was $29) NOW $20.30

Quotes from actual Amazon reviews: 

  • “Just don’t drink it: I love love love this packaging! This looks like a bottle of your finest bourbon, but it’s the best all-in-one shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. What more could you need?”  

  • “Hands down best body wash: This stuff smells like heaven’s man cave.”


  • Fragrances: Spirits Cologne & Spirits Spritzer Body Spray 

Over 1,500+ reviews & 4.3 out of 5 star rating

Spirits Cologne - (was $86) NOW $60.20  &  Spirits Spritzer Body Spray - (was $24) NOW $16.80

Quotes from actual Amazon reviews: 

  • “Definitely buy again: Wife loves it. Gotten numerous compliments from others as well! Just smells like a classy man should smell.” – Spirits Cologne 

  • “Okay! Where are the designers or manufacturers of this product??? I just opened my package and within the first instance of a spray on my wrist, I am in LOVE!!!!! I cannot stop raising my nostrils to my wrist!!!” – Spirits Spritzer 


  • Hairstyling Products: Wax, Pomade, Paste, Clay  

Over 2,800+ reviews & 4.6 out of 5 star rating - (was $25) NOW $17.50

Quotes from actual Amazon reviews: 

  • “Only thing I use for my hair: I really like this stuff. I also get a lot of compliments on my hair since I started using this product. It makes the hair look more natural and doesn't make my hair feel greasy or oily. It smells great too.”


RECENT LAUNCHES FROM 18.21 MAN MADE

  • Absolute Mahogany Spirits Cologne (was $86) NOW $60.20

  • Elixir 13 hair styling & thickening treatment (was $36) NOW $25.20 

No comments: